We have put together all the tips and rules for you so that you can have a pleasant and safe shopping experience in Glatt.
Dear Glatt customers
We want you to feel comfortable with us but also safe. To protect not only you but also our employees, we have put together a small guide for your shopping.
Do you have any other questions? No problem. You can always send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stores will be open regularly from 9 am to 8 pm from March 1st, 2021 on.
Some stores still have irregular opening times:
Hotelplan: Mon to Fri 10 am to 8 pm, Sat 11 am to 4 pm
Kuoni: Mon to Fri 10 am to 1 pm and 2 to 4 pm, Sat 11 am to 3 pm
TUI: Mon to Fri 10 am to 1 pm and 2 to 5 pm, Sat 10 am to 5 pm
Terlinden: Mon to Fri 9 am to 7 pm, Sat 9 am to 6 pm
As of Monday, May 31, 2021: All food service establishments will reopen for regular hours. Consumption of food and beverages is permitted only while seated. Additionally, guests must register on site.
There are 4500 free parking spaces available in the Glatt – so you can also get to the Glatt with your own car.
• General: Whether in the shop or on the mall area – we ask you always to keep a distance of 1.5 meters to other customers and employees.
• Distance markings: Distance markings are provided for the checkout areas.
• Waiting arrangements: If you have to wait in front of a shop because it is too crowded you must also observe the distance rules. For these, you can orientate yourself by the markings in the front of the shop.
• Recommendation: We recommend keeping the dwell time in the Glatt as short as possible.
Hygiene and desinfection
• Hygiene stations: From April 27th we have provided hygiene stations with disinfectants for you at various entrances. For optimal use please read the instructions on the station.
• Cleaning: No matter whether elevator or escalator – our house team ensures that disinfection and cleaning is carried out here particularly often.
From 27 August 2020, the canton of Zurich will make masks mandatory in the Glattzentrum. Please contact Glatt Information immediately if you should ever forget your mask.
Recommendations of the BAG
The Bundesamt für Gesundheit (Swiss Federal Office of Public Health) has compiled various recommendations to protect you and other customers. In addition to the 1.5 meter distance rule as well as sneezing and coughing in the crook of your arm. Those who feel ill should also prefer to stay at home. In general, hands should be washed thoroughly.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Glattzentrum.
Your Glatt team