We have put together all the tips and rules for you so that you can have a pleasant and safe shopping experience in Glatt.
Dear Glatt customers
We want you to feel comfortable with us but also safe. To protect not only you but also our employees, we have put together a small guide for your shopping.
Do you have any other questions? No problem. You can always send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Glatt is open from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
There are 4500 free parking spaces available in the Glatt – so you can also get to the Glatt with your own car.
1.5 meter distance
• General: Whether in the shop or on the mall area – we ask you always to keep a distance of 1.5 meters to other customers and employees.
• Distance markings: Distance markings are provided for the checkout areas.
• Waiting arrangements: If you have to wait in front of a shop because it is too crowded you must also observe the distance rules. For these, you can orientate yourself by the markings in the front of the shop.
• Breaks: In order to still be able to take short breaks various benches and seating cubes are distributed in the Glatt which leave enough space and will soon be available.
Hygiene and disinfection
• Hygiene stations: From April 27th we have provided hygiene stations with disinfectants for you at various entrances. For optimal use please read the instructions on the station.
• Cleaning: No matter whether elevator or escalator – our house team ensures that disinfection and cleaning is carried out here particularly often.
Recommendations of the BAG
The Bundesamt für Gesundheit (Swiss Federal Office of Public Health) has compiled various recommendations to protect you and other customers. In addition to the 1.5 meter distance rule as well as sneezing and coughing in the crook of your arm. Those who feel ill should also prefer to stay at home. In general, hands should be washed thoroughly.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Glattzentrum.
Your Glatt team